Well, with ‘Eega’ hitting the theatres with ample craze and hit talk, collections of Powerstar’s blockbuster is coming down a bit. Let us have a look at the reasons that powered ‘Gabbar Singh’ to rule the throne for a couple of months. There are five good reasons that stood by Pawan’s side to score this hit .
1) Pawan Kalyan : The main reason and biggest reason behind the stupendous success of GS is none other than Pawan itself. Had any other essayed the same role, the response would have been meagre. His perfect style and mannerism aimed at mass have yielded a giant output. The hero stopped giving social messages and tried to showcase the perfect definition of a star hero with his larger than life fights and dialogues.
2) Harish Shankar: Previously, all directors tried to showcase Pawan in different new getups but failed miserably. Unlike them Harish Shankar got the pulse of fans correctly by portraying Pawan as a demi-god on the screen. Harish defied logic and has given maximum screen time to Powerstar to keep fans glued to seats. His mass and pulsating dialogues written for the hero are the best one-liners witnessed ever in any Pawan’s film.
3) Mega Fans: More than a Dabangg (Hindi) and Osti (Tamil), Gabbar Singh smashed the records all over with its power packed punch and style. No doubt, there is no proper movie from Mega camp heroes after the success of magnum opus ‘Magadheera’. With GS becoming a perfect meal for fans, they have tried to eat it more than a couple of times and played a key role in collections.
4) Kevvu-Keka: Foot tapping music scored by Devisri has become a chartbuster right from day one of audio release. At the same time, Pawan tried to shake his body for many mass-steps rather just jumping and leaping with his trademark moves. Among all, ‘Kevvu Keka’ became a household name though the song failed to satisfy audience visually.
5) Flop Summer: After ‘Racha’ Tollywood has not witnessed a single flick that can stand at Box Office. All big budgeted movies like Dammu, Daruvu and Adhinayakudu remained average grosser, paving way for GS to mint money. At the same time, there are no small films too to divert the attention of people. Trade experts say that this factor too helped Pawan’s flick to run with housefuls for a long time.