Srimannarayana Audio Function Highlights !!
- Balakrishna, his son Mokshagna too attended the event. This is the first time both of them sat together for hours.
- Star hero Sunil, director Boyapati Seenu, B.Gopal, Gopichand Malineni and Harish Shankar are also present.
- Music director Chakri, lyricist Chandrabose and veteran actor Kota are the next big attentions on the dais along with heroines Isha Chawla, Madhavi Latha and Catherin Tresa. Noted producer Atchi Reddy, Ambica Krishna, Raja Ravindra are also present.
- Producer Ramesh Puppala thanked Balayya for giving him the opportunity to produce this film. He expressed complete confidence on director Ravi Chawali’s work and applauded Chakri’s music before expressing his wish that the film will become a big hit of 2012.
- Star hero Sunil stood as special attraction with his loyal words for Balayya. ‘He has not just inherited property and acting from NTR, but also his mission and vision’, says the comedy-hero highlighting Balayya’s Cancer Foundation work.
- Ambica Krishna stated that he likes to call Balayya as Balakrishna only, as he is both ‘Baaludu’ and ‘Krishnudu’. His talk spread few laughs in the auditorium.
- While veteran actor Kota Sirnivas Rao too praised Balayya for his honest character, he joked on Chakri about his obesity. ‘Chakri is so fatty outside and even is his heart, a wide and warm one. I like him personally’, he said.
- Lyricst Chandrabose stole everyone’s heart with his emotional one liner. ‘When thousands of fans are waiving at Balayya, he is in turn waiving his hand at me. That’s the respect he gives for poets and lyricists’, feels Chandrabose.
- ‘Acting in a single scene beside Balayya is enough. But getting a whole movie is a matter of pride’, says heroine Isha Chawla, adding that she got tears rolled out of eyes after looking at the supportiveness of Balakrishna.
- Music director Chakri congratulated everyone for giving him this opportunity after ‘Simha’. However he imitated Balayya’s dialogue of Simha to enthral fans. ‘Only your ears should work, otherwise I’ll not talk’, he stated. (Mee chevulu maatramey pani cheyali, kaadani inkaemaina panichestey, nenu matladatam aapesta). He danced with him on stage.
- We all know that Balayya will steal the show at the end and it happened today also. He spoke about each and every technician of the film with patience and praised one and all. Maybe this is one quality that is lacking in many other heroes of Tollywood.
- ‘For the first time I’m playing the role of journalist. I’m proud of this extraordinary role that exposes many illegal things daringly’, says Balayya about the role, before stressing that Ravi Chawali is the true hero of this movie. ‘You’ll see a new Balakrishna in this flick, created by a new team’, he added. Balayya has taken a dig at Telugu movie titles that are being named with stupid words. ‘Some people are spoiling Telugu movie names with their madness. But Srimannarayana is not like that’, he said.
- Balakrishna fans honoured him Gajamala gifted him Vishnu chakram and silver kurukshetram .
↑ Grab this Headline Animator